Everything that is going on at Vauxhall School
Final Camp Notice 12 February 2015
CAMP NEWSFLASH Thursday 12 February
Not long to go now, and we will all be at camp!
There are just a few last minute pieces of information that we need to cover.
Thanks to everyone who has paid camp fees, ($360 per child) we still have a number outstanding; if you would like to make arrangements for payment, please see Carol. We require that all fees are either paid or arrangements made for payment before going to camp.
- Lakewood Lodge’s phone number is 07-8263344
- The most efficient way for contact is to phone Carol on her mobile 0274304647
- The address is 585 Glen Murray Road, Huntly
- Directions for those traveling down is clear on the website a href="http://www.lakewoodlodge.co.nz/" title="blocked::http://www.lakewoodlodge.co.nz/">www.lakewoodlodge.co.nz
- Remember NO NUTS or seeds in the BAKING
- Remember the gear for the survival camp
- Remember to be here at school by 7:30 on Monday 16 February. The buses will leave at 8:15 a.m.
- Bags should be named and left outside the office to make loading the buses easier. There will be 2 labeled cones outside the office:
Parents and children from groups 1,2,3,4 AND 4 chn from group 5 will be in Bus 1
Parents and children from groups 6 7,8,9 AND 4 chn from group 5 will be in Bus 2
- We will return to school by about 3:00p.m. on Thursday 24 February. Parents will need to pick up their children.
- Carol will be in contact with the school and the office will know if the bus is to be late
- Medicine needs to be handed to Carol with the child’s name and clear instructions for use
- Baking and fruit handed in before we leave as it is easier to pack in banana boxes and easier access for us when we arrive at camp
- Parents to hand money to Carol at camp if they are intending to stay for lunch $5, or dinner $10
- It is school as usual on Friday 20 February, however, if your child is particularly tired and would benefit from a sleep-in, or rest day, and it fits with your family arrangements then your child may stay at home
- Week 5 (2 March – 6 March) is PAT testing week. It is important that children come to school well rested and calm, ready to sit the tests. There will be testing in the morning of each day.
It is important that everyone has enough clothing to last the four days.
Please check the information sent home or on the school web site.
Contact us at school if you require any additional information.
The Totara Team