COVID-19 Support

COVID-19 info & advice translated into different languages

COVID-19 Government Website

COVID-19 Ministry of Health Website and locations of interst

COVID-19 Welfare Contact Cards in English and 9 Pacific languages contains contact info for health, housing, accommodation, food, financial support.

  1. Cook Island Māori
  2. Fijian
  3. Kiribati
  4. Niuean
  5. Rotuman
  6. Samoan
  7. Tokelauan
  8. Tongan
  9. Tuvaluan
  10. English

COVID-19 Advice for Māori

Information for whānau, hapū, and iwi Māori

Information for Pacific Peoples

Information for disabled people

Support your community


Pasifika Futures

If you need a Whānau Ora Family Support Package, please call this number 0800 890 110, or click on the following link to connect with one of our partners – CLICK HERE


Golden Rules for Level 4- videos in several languages 

Punjabi  Arabic Cantonese Mandarin Spanish Hindi 

Tagalog Portuguese Urdu Farsi


Foodbank Support Auckland

North Auckland

Central Auckland

West Auckland

East Auckland

South Auckland 

Access to food or essential items.pdf


Agencies which  offer assistance

Support services that remain open:

  • Women’s Refuge 0800REFUGE or 0800 733 843
  • Shine 0508 744 633
  • Alcohol and Drug Helpline 0800 787 797
  • Oranga Tamariki call centre 0508FAMILY
  • CADS 0800 367 222
  • Narcotics Anonymous 0800 628 632
  • Alcoholics Anonymous 0800 229 6757
  • Lifeline 0800 543 354 or free text 4357
  • Youthline 0800 376 633 or free text 234
  • Samaritans 0800 726 666
  • Outline (LGBT) 0800 688 5463
  • Depression Helpline 0800 111 757
  • Suicide Prevention Helpline 0508 828 865
  • The Fono West (Social Services) 09 837 1780
  • Counselling Free Call or Text 1737
  • Healthline for COVID-19 health advice: 0800 358 5453


For people with disabilities or autism and their support people

The Explore 0800 000421 phone service available to provide advice or support. This includes advice or support around challenging behaviours. To access this service, you don’t need a referral and it doesn’t matter whether you’re new to Explore, currently on their waitlist or you’ve worked with them previously. The service is available Monday to Friday 9.00am–5.00pm. When you phone the 0800 number you will be connected with an administrator who will then book you an appointment with one of the specialists.


If you know someone who needs financial assistance, please tell him/her to call the free government helpline 0800 779 997 (8am–1am, seven days a week). 


If you know someone is feeling anxious, frustrated or needs a listening ear, they can call or text 1737 to talk with a trained counsellor. It is free 24 hours a day, seven days a week.